Seeking technical position!
JOHNNA-MARIE PASQUALE GREGORY
2188 Pine Log Road
Warrenville, SC 29851
Home phone: (803)642-0565
Work phone: (803)952-3064
Work pager: (803)725-PAGE #17741
OBJECTIVE: Technical position in an engineering, operations or maintenance department.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 10 years field experience in electrical engineering coupled with 4 years practical field experience in maintenance management.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills; self starter with the ability to solve problems.
• Extremely dependable in completing projects accruately, on time and under budget.
• Proficient with IBM and Macintosh Computer systems (spreadsheets, word processing, financial and database software).
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA AT COLUMBIA South Carolina. Master of Business Administration, March 1996. Overall : 3.7/4.0
PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY AT STATE COLLEGE Pennsylvania Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, May 1987. Overall GPA: 3.4/4.0.
Member of Engineering National Honor Societies, Tau-Beta-Pi and Eta-Kappa-Nu.
100% self supporting through college.
• Senior engineer responsible for crane/elevator system and public address system operation in assigned division.
• Provided technical support for trouble shooting system failures resulting in reduced equipment down-time and increased system reliability.
• Completed special projects in support of division management decision making process; developed independent Safety System Operability Logic diagrams that were used by Facility Operations management to determine system operability and alignment during routine operations.
• Proficient with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming and ladder logic design.
• Mentored/trained maintenance Supervisors and mechanics with respect to maintenance on-the-job training and qualification program resulting in a more quailifed work force.
• Developed and implemented programmatic improvements bringing the division (maintenance and engineering) into compliance with Site requirements and DOE Orders. Knowledgeable on the following WSRC programs: Control of Measuring and Test Equipment, Control of Radiation Monitoring Equipment, Surveillance Test Program, Setpoint Control, and Replacement Item Evaluation/Commercial Grade Dedication Programs.
• Managed 78 personnel: 10 exempt and 68 non-exempt in the Maintenance Dept., WSRC; responsible for overhead cranes, elevators, and radiation monitoring equipment support.
• Lead the division Radiation Montitoring Equipment (RME) task team; developed the division RME Implementation Plan closing a Site Quality Assurance corrective action commitment. Followed plan to closure, avoiding Price Anderson violation for the division.
• Interfaced with internal and external agencies and customers (DOE) on the above programs to ensure that any programmatic issues resulting in findings or corrective actions had proper response and were tracked to closure.
• Negotiated with Engineering, QA and Operations management by leading a task team that consolidated redundant maintenance procedures resulting in a cost savings of over $150,000.
• Maintained order compliance documentation through self and independent assessments, and compliance reports; developed management responses to DOE, FEB, QA and other regulatory agency findings.
• Assisted with implementation of the continuous self assessment program (SCD-4) for Functional Area 10 (Maintenance); ensured compliance of SCD-4.
Other Places to go:
I can be reached at:
Johnna Gregory firstname.lastname@example.org