Recovering Refunds for Consumers Every Single Day
Save Money on Utility Bills
Consumers need utility bill audits because:
- Many national experts conservatively estimate that 70% of all utility bills contain errors which result in overpayments by as much as 30% or more.
- Without a basic understanding of utility bill concepts and codes, it is difficult to know if your utility bill is correct.
- Business personnel are so busy with operational demands that in many cases it is no longer practical to review utility bills individually.
- Most staffs have neither ready access to detailed tariff information, nor an abundance of time to spend in the investigation of suspect billing.
Overpayments on utility bills occur because:
- Consumers may incorrectly assume that their utility company is charging them the lowest legal rate, as set by their Public Service Commission.
- Consumers' utility billing may be generated on an estimated basis.
- Consumers may be unable to decipher the maze of tariffs and computational methods used on their utility bills.
- Consumers may feel when they receive a suspect utility bill that they have no option except to pay the bill or have service discontinued.
Probe Consultants believes that consumers
have a right to error-free utility bills.
Audits are performed on these types of utility bills:
- Electricity Bills
- Gas Bills
- Water Bills
- Sewer Bills
Index Page -
Probe Consultants' Home Page -
What's New -
Household $-Saving Tips - Save on Bills - Save on Books - Save on Groceries
Save on Legal Protection - Save on Loans - Save on Travel - Free Stuff
Rates for Our Services - Telephone Bill Auditing - Freight Bill Auditing
Member: Aiken, SC, Chamber of Commerce.
"Recovering Refunds for Consumers Every Single Day"
262 Eastgate Drive, Suite 391, Aiken, SC 29803-7698
(803) 652-1727 E-mail: email@example.com
Copyright © 1996, 1997 Probe Consultants; All Rights Reserved.
All Services are Fully Guaranteed!
This page's URL is: http://www.scescape.net/probe/probeutilng.html