Recovering Refunds for Consumers Every Single Day
Save Money on Freight Bills
Why is freight bill auditing important?
- Freight Transportation is absolutely vital to our nation's economy.
- It is an industry costing about $350 billion.
- Freight bill errors contain errors about 1/10th of 1% of the time.
- In some accounts, errors occur 1/2 of 1% of the time.
- While the percentages sound small, customers are being
overcharged an estimated $1.75 Billion per year.
- Freight bill overcharges occurring up to 3 years ago can be claimed.
Probe Consultants believes that consumers
have a right to error-free freight bills.
Post audits are performed on these types of freight bills:
- Dry Freight & Container Shipments
- LTL Shipments & Freight Forwarding
- Railroad & Intermodal Shipments
- Specialty & Oversized Shipments
Index Page -
Probe Consultants' Home Page -
What's New -
Household $-Saving Tips - Save on Bills - Save on Books - Save on Groceries
Save on Legal Protection - Save on Loans - Save on Travel - Free Stuff
Rates for Our Services - Telephone Bill Auditing - Utility Bill Auditing
Member: Aiken, SC, Chamber of Commerce.
"Recovering Refunds for Consumers Every Single Day"
262 Eastgate Drive, Suite 391, Aiken, SC 29803-7698
(803) 652-1727 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1996, 1997 Probe Consultants; All Rights Reserved.
All Services are Fully Guaranteed!
This page's URL is: http://www.scescape.net/probe/probefrtng.html