Recovering Refunds for Consumers Every Single Day
Save Money on Telephone Bills
What's on this page:
- Users of resold long distance need a phone bill audit
- General info on why phone bill audits are needed
- For whom and on what phone bills audits are performed
- Why Probe Consultants never resells long distance line service
- How to request a phone bill audit
- Information on a telephone credit calling card
- Low long distance rates through our cooperative
All Residential and Commercial Consumers who have been sold Long Distance Service from a Multi-Level Marketing Reseller are strongly urged to have their telephone bills examined.
Refuse to pay more than necessary on long distance rates!
Take the first step with a telephone bill audit. Consumers may now join a long distance telephone cooperative with excellent long distance rates.
Why Phone bill audits are needed
- The proliferation of long distance companies and calling card plans in recent years provides consumers with many choices.
- Accompanying these choices, in many cases, is confusion over how to read billing information.
- Large errors also occur on local phone service billing;
the vast majority of these occur on commercial consumers' bills.
- Any residential or commercial consumer who has had the same phone number at the same location for 10 years or more needs a local telephone bill audit.
- Consumers may not be receiving the most reliable long distance or calling card service at the most economical rate.
- More information on billing overcharges: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
Probe Consultants believes that consumers
have a right to error-free, economical telephone bills.
Audits are performed on:
- Commercial Consumers' bills;
- Residential Consumers' bills;
- Local telephone company bills;
- Long distance company bills.
Probe Consultants never has and never will be
a reseller of long distance telephone line service. Why?
- Our clients might be able to find a lower rate with a different long distance company. (But check out the rates through our cooperative anyway.)
- We want our clients to have the lowest long distance rate per minute possible, combined with the highest quality service possible, no matter which company they choose.
- We are committed to our clients, not to any commission we could earn from their bills.
- We present our clients with options based on their unique calling patterns, usages, and needs. Our written Service Agreement guarantees that clients must authorize any recommended changes before they are implemented.
If you are interested in obtaining a telephone bill audit for your business
or home, submit your request to the appropriate address once:
Commercial Telephone Bill Audit
(firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject=Commercial Telephone Bill Audit)
Residential Telephone Bill Audit
(email@example.com, Subject=Residential Telephone Bill Audit)
How to obtain the same free discount telephone credit
Calling Card used by professional phone bill auditors:
- Not Prepaid
- No Surcharges
- No Monthly Minimums
- No Change in Long Distance Company
- 18 second minimum; 6 second billing increments
- Low per minute rate for domestic U.S. calls
- Competitive rates for international calls
You may choose to join a long distance cooperative (not a reseller) which has excellent rates for commercial, residential, and toll-free (800, 888) lines.
Cooperative specifics include the following:
- U.S. Commercial consumers (excluding Alaska and Hawaii):
- With bills of $50 or more per month:
- 8.75 cents per minute switched access;
- 6.0 cents per minute dedicated access.
- With bills of less than $50 per month:
- 9.9 cents per minute switched access.
- U.S. Residential consumers (excluding Alaska and Hawaii):
- 9.9 cents per minute.
- Toll free (800, 888) numbers
- 8.75 cents per minuteAll of the rates above also have the following attributes:
- Available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week,
- To all destinations in the U.S. (excluding Alaska and Hawaii),
- With no monthly fee,
- With 18 second minimum billing,
- With 6 second billing increments,
- On Interstate and Intrastate calls,
- Without requiring dialing a "code" on each call,
- On the AT & T network.
Index Page -
Probe Consultants' Home Page -
What's New -
Household $-Saving Tips - Save on Bills - Save on Books - Save on Groceries
Save on Legal Protection - Save on Loans - Save on Travel - Free Stuff
Rates for Our Services - Utility Bill Auditing - Freight Bill Auditing
Member: Aiken, SC, Chamber of Commerce.
"Recovering Refunds for Consumers Every Single Day"
262 Eastgate Drive, Suite 391, Aiken, SC 29803-7698
(803) 652-1727 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1996, 1997 Probe Consultants; All Rights Reserved.
All Services are Fully Guaranteed!
This page's URL is: http://www.scescape.net/probe/probefonng.html