Statement of Faith
- We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation as the verbally (infallible, inerrant) inspired Word of God.
- We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary, the Virgin, and is the Son of God, and God the Son.
- We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God.
- We believe that he rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures.
- We believe that He only, is the Great High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ everliveth to make intercession for us.
- We believe that Christ will come again in Person, bodily, visibly, to establish His Kingdom on earth.
- We believe that in order to be saved the soul must be born again -- "Ye must be born again," (John 3:7).
- We believe that every true born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water), setting forth the Lord"s death, burial, and resurrection.
- We believe that the church is a body of baptized believers who so mission is not to "reform the world", but to preach and teach the Gospel of salvation to individual souls.